Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pay No Heed to the Gigantic Lump Forming in my Throat...

Thursday is definitely black colors day. My sisters said they would do it, so I think it is time to start the revolution. Pink and red are gay. That's just the way it is.

Wow. I'm pretty sure I just contradicted myself. I think I own three pink shirts, several pink ties.

Oops. Well, pink on thursday is pretty queer at least. My sisters are awesome. Little rebels. I think they're actually teaching me on this one.

Okay, I suppose my sister is right. Maybe this awful holiday can be salvaged by showing your care to friends and family. That still doesn't mean I plan on wearing pink. Black is an awesome color, and one which, I feel, I can roll quite well with. Not gonna lie though, my best shirt/tie combination with my black suit contains red. Doh!

On a more serious note. What better a week to turn down that person who wants to be your special someone than Red Week...or black Thursday. You know, I think I know why red is a color commonly used. Its the color of blood...lots of people get torn up this week. Red is the color of rejection. Bloody Valentine...thank you Good Charlotte. Two weeks of being ignored is definitely not enough. Better to let it go with the whole I don't think we should be friends anymore...well, actually we can, we just can't hang out.

Are you kidding me? How do you be friends and not hang out...this one gets me. But girls, if you do use this one, make sure the guy to which you do agrees. Yes, he actually agrees to bask in this "ignorance" for a little while longer. But still say hi.

This is Balian, and that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: